Macey loves to watch the movies of the children's plays that Mark has made this year. She especially loves "Bugz! The Musical" put on by the 1st Graders. She will shout "Show! Show!" This morning, she was watching "Show!" and it was very quiet in the living room. I went in to see what was happening and here she was, all snuggled in her swing with her baby.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Show!
Macey loves to watch the movies of the children's plays that Mark has made this year. She especially loves "Bugz! The Musical" put on by the 1st Graders. She will shout "Show! Show!" This morning, she was watching "Show!" and it was very quiet in the living room. I went in to see what was happening and here she was, all snuggled in her swing with her baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks very comfy Macey!!!
Now this is what I call "kicking back".
Post a Comment